What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is an email marketing tool that has now expanded into a full-fledged “all-in-one marketing software.”
This means that along with delivering emails to your subscribers, you can now construct a website, establish a landing page, set up autoresponders & live chats, and develop strong marketing automation, all in one location.
GetResponse Review: Summary
GetResponse is an email marketing solution that is great for solopreneurs or small company owners that are wanting to operate a majority of their business from one place. With its sophisticated capabilities, GetResponse is great for anybody who wants to develop their landing pages, website, newsletters, autoresponders, and live chats at an inexpensive price.
GetResponse Pricing Plans
GetResponse offers a broad choice of price options to fulfill the demands of a wider pool of consumers. There are four plans to pick from:
- Basic: Starts at $15/month with a maximum of 1,000 members. You receive the website builder, email marketing features, autoresponders, limitless landing pages, one sales funnel, infinite leads funnel, and their new chats feature.
- Plus: Starts at $49/month for 1,000 members. You receive everything contained in the basic package plus with 5 marketing automation workflows, webinars (max 100 participants), 5 sales funnel, 3 users, and contact scoring & tagging.
- Professional: Starts at $99/month for 1,000 members. Everything in the plus subscription is included along with limitless marketing automation, paid webinars, unlimited sales funnels, unlimited webinar funnels, etc.
- Max: This plan has special pricing. It contains everything in the professional plan along with SSO login, numerous accounts and users, personalized support, and transactional emails.
There are a handful of elements that make GetResponse’s pricing plans stand apart from its competitors:
- You may expand the list size from 1,000 in any plan of your choosing up to 100,000. This is beneficial for when you desire a lower-tier plan yet require more subscribers.
- You may pick your paying term and earn savings appropriately. There’s the monthly period where you pay for the plan each month. But opting to go for a yearlong plan provides you a savings of 18 percent and deciding to go for a two-year billing term gives you a staggering 30 percent . There are barely comparable reductions for yearly sign-ups in other services.
- You receive a free trial of 30-days with each package. No credit card required.
- GetResponse gives up to 50 percent discount to Non-profit enterprises.
- There are various eCommerce tools that might be handy for small enterprises. There’s a shop and goods center that functions as an inventory, suggestions based on prior purchases, etc.
GetResponse Key Email Marketing Features
GetResponse began its life as an email marketing platform. Later, it continued to improve its features to make it more appealing to eCommerce businesses. GetResponse allows you to construct a newsletter, forms, autoresponders, landing pages, and more.
Key features of GetResponse include:
GetResponse’s marketing automation functionality allows you to create scalable processes based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of customised one-to-one messages that are triggered by relevant recipient activities. GetResponse also offers powerful segmentation features, which allow customers to break their contacts into subgroups and customise emails to them.
GetResponse features an easy-to-use drag-and-drop landing page builder that lets users design fully responsive landing pages and online forms. In only a few minutes, business marketers may create web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me, and downloads. GetResponse also allows customers to test, evaluate, and optimize their pages in order to improve conversion rates.
GetResponse features comprehensive reporting tools. A few simple reports display right on the dashboard, providing a quick snapshot of campaign success via raw figures and a pie chart. Clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complains, and bounces are all shown in line and bar graphs in the Email Analytics area. Users may also see which members from their email list took part in any specific activity for each report.
GetResponse’s webinar platform works perfectly with its email marketing platform, allowing customers to host product launches, demos, and training sessions. Presentation sharing, chat moderation, polling, desktop sharing, attendance management, and VoIP capabilities are among the features. GetResponse also allows customers to choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or accessible to the public.
With its email marketing platform, GetResponse caters to a wide range of businesses. Here’s a list of notable clients:
- Tiger Woods Charitable Foundation
- Rapid Sprout
- The Dubai University (UD)
- Simpson, Michael Jr.
- Bangkok UNESCO
- Group of InterContinental Hotels
A Quick Overview of GetResponse
Good features include an integrated landing page generator, automatic segmentation, webinar integration, and an easy-to-use reporting tool.
Bad: Some of the templates are old, and there is no free plan for new email marketers.
Bottom Line: An all-in-one email marketing solution that’s simple to use and includes complex capabilities like webinar integration and automated segmentation.
GetResponse is a comprehensive email marketing solution for organizations looking to boost revenue and subscriber engagement through comprehensive marketing campaigns. Its email editor lets users create newsletters without having to know how to code. GetResponse’s email-drafting section also contains templates for creating attractive emails and free pictures to save down on graphic expenditures.
Users may create 100% responsive web forms and landing pages with GetResponse’s landing page generator. Over 180 professionally designed, ready-to-use landing page templates are included. Without touching a single line of code, marketers can design web pages for sales, thank yous, webinars, opt-ins, and more in less than 10 minutes.
Users may utilize its marketing automation feature to track subscriber activity in real time using stacking processes. Automation segmentation, lead scoring, cart abandonment, activity tracking, and scalable autoresponders are among the features.
GetResponse has price levels for email marketing novices, expanding SMBs, expert marketers, and corporations looking for scalable, high-end solutions. Basic, Plus, Professional, and Max are the four price choices. Each pricing tier offers basic email marketing and marketing automation services, with prices ranging depending on the size of the customer’s mailing list.
GetResponse is a cloud-based solution that is simple to set up and connect with a customer’s existing technology and data stack. More than 150 applications, such as customer relationship management systems (CRM), content management software (CMS), social and eCommerce services, are integrated into the platform.
Users have access to a comprehensive Learning Center, which includes materials such as:
- Get started and use software features like campaign settings, contact management, messaging, and auto responders with video lessons.
- Future webinars and events for continued education and best practices, as well as in-person interactions with the brand and other users.
- Hundreds of manuals, whitepapers, and studies are available for download in the education section.
- Get in-depth training in marketing automation, email and webinar marketing, and landing page optimization with GetResponse University courses.
Support & Customer Service
All GetResponse users have access to email and live chat help, while those on the Max tier have access to phone and Slack assistance. Users may also explore articles and other resources in the Help Center.